Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

and the truth comes out....

So last March I started hitting the gym hard. I had trainer Dan by my side giving me praise and also telling me to quite my whining.  I had very low self esteem and for this young kid to tell me I'm doing a great job was too much for me.  Who does he think he is giving me praise when I can't even jump up on a box that is 12" high!!  I wanted to cry because of the terror I was feeling inside.  I pushed passed my anxiety and jumped on that stupid box!!!!  Hurdle one, jump on box, check!  Now we just have 99 more hurdles to jump over... (to be continued)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

So proud of you Warn!!!! Love, Za :)

January 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM 
Blogger Tricia said...

Thank you Za! I miss you!

February 6, 2013 at 7:05 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home