Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Minor set back...

Well I have been ill for the last couple of days... in fact I have been off and on ill for the last 3 months, per my doctor visits.  I'm having lung issues, but I'm not going to let this set me back.  I can't go to the gym until everything clears up, by no means will I use that as an excuse. I have free weights at home that I can use. If I go at a slow pace I can still burn calories and not get my lungs all crazy.  Slow walk on the treadmill is something better than nothing.  I'm in this to finish with a good weightloss, inches to be gone forever (hopefully) and the health my body has been screaming for.  Walk with me on my journey.  Leave me words of encouragement.  Lift my spirits.  I'm on a rough road and need to find the "Y" that leads me to the path to wellness.

2 Comments:

Blogger RED said...

Hi Patty! This is your old Girl Scout leader, Carol Rickard....wanted to post to tell you I'm pulling for your success in this contest of weight loss...I'll be watching your progress in the News-Hearld and rooting for you!

February 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM 
Blogger Tricia said...

Hello Mrs. Rickard!!!!! Thank you so much for the support! I was wondering if I'm just talking to myself on here. Thank you for thinking of me.

February 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home