Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh the joy of being ill...

So I'm getting past all this sickness stuff. At work we have a Biggest Loser challenge and I weighed in as usual... I WAS THE BIGGEST LOSER! Chaching!
 
While I was ill I changed up what I was eating and when.  I encorporated vegetables into every meal (even if it sounded weird).  I drink water until I couldn't even stand looking at an ice cube!  I was unable to do cardio so I just did strength training with my free weights. My efforts obviously paid off.
 
Now my next hurdle..... working late hours AND Saturday.  We bring in food and sit at our desks without out a break.  Well this princess is going to do jumping jacks at her desk even if it makes her look like a goon!!! 
 
Okay, gotta concentrate of my meditation... peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home