Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fatless Tuesday

Well today is the last day that people gorge themselves before their 40 days of giving up something or other.  I had a cuppy-cake put in front of me and my mouth started watering and my little devil started screaming "EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT!" But my little angel shoved my head into a corner so I could no longer see the big beautiful bright fluffy lump of SUGAR!!!!!
 
Tempt me not my dear friend!  Your "eat cake, lose weight" diet is not going to work with me. I love you to pieces but I will not give in to your evil ways.  "Do an extra sit up" she says.  One sit up will not get rid of that cuppy-cake that went straight to my spare tire around my waist! 
 
So here I sit with my egg beaters, turkey snausage and a slice of bread with some grainy things in it.... TAKE THAT MY TEMPTRESS!!!!! But boy do I want a cuppy-cake..... Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home