Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday

So I get a nice little email from my mother, unable to post a response to my blog. I just thought I would share what she sent to me in an email...words of encouragement.
 
 
"P",
Wrote a message on your blog, but it did not appear. Obviously I did not do it correctly.  My message was: I never thought I would CONGRATULATE you on being a big loser!!  I'm sure you can do anything you put your mind to and will finish a winner. Love Mom
 
Another encouraging situation this weekend... I was at a funeral for a dear family friend and I was told "I saw you in the newspaper and we are routing for you!"  Even in sad times I'm receiving the pats on the back that mean the world to me.
 
It is a tough journey we are on here peeps, but keep your heads up and your bellies full of good food and we will ALL finish "losers"!  Peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home