Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Novel Idea...

So I went to the West Side Market last week to pick up fresh fruit and veggies.  When I got home I realized that I got enough fruit for a small country.  I didn't want the fruit to spoil so I immediately washed and dried my blueberries, strawberries and grapes then put them on cookie sheets and popped them into the freezer.  I also put my yogurt in the freezer when there is a good sale on it.  I now have something HEALTHY to grab when I have a sweet tooth and want ice cream.  The frozen yogurt isn't exactly ice cream, but it's the cold sweet that plays games on my brain.  Plus the fruit is perfect to throw in little bags and I just grab and go.  I did the same with the bag of peppers I bought.  I cleaned them and cut them up and threw them in the freezer.  Great for my morning omelets, in soup or stir fry!
 
Twenty-one days to form a new habit...weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise....positive thinking makes way for positive results. 
 
Something needs to click here.  Weight loss for the first month was horrible and now I have to step it up. I'm being accountable for my bad weigh in. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home