Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, March 4, 2013

not a big loss

So our results were published. Cookies to those that lost big.  For those that stayed or gained, you can do this. It's all in forming new good habits.  I'm addicted to food, so this is extremely difficult for me. I have a hard time throwing out food.  I see it as a huge waste. But if I don't watch my portions and what I eat, I will be a huge waste! 
 
I'm having a tough time right now.  I just feel like I'm in a funk and can't get out of it. I'm overly tired from work. I know this is affecting my mood.  I don't like it when people tell me to chill out or similiar wording but I guess that's what I need to do...so, I'm off to chill out.  Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home