Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

3 days left

I have been hitting the gym/bootcamp hard this week. I log every ounce of food that I eat. I've consumed more than my daily "recommended" amount of water. I have done everything right these last few months but stepped it up the last 3 weeks because I want THIS so bad.  What is THIS?  I WANT ME BACK!!!  I used to be energetic, carefree and didn't care what people thought of me.  I want her back...
 
I'm excited about the weigh-in.  I did well. I will continue to do well. I have been on this journey for over a year and am NOT giving up.  Thank you Dan for believing in me and pushing me to the brink of insanity and listening to my endless chatter about nothing!  And Kevin for also believing in me and kicking me when I was down! The amount of work that I have put into reshaping my body and my mind could probably drive the normal person a little bonkers.  I know that I have annoyed people with what I can or can not eat, is it the right portion size, what ingredients are in this item, and the worst...not going out for happiness hours. My happiness right now is molding and shaping this monstrosity into a lean, mean, fighting machine... okay, maybe not exactly that, how about a svelt, altruistic, scrappy contraption! 
 
Is there anyone out there? Is anyone REALLY reading this?  If so, I hope you have enjoyed traveling with me on my first three months of this leg of my journey. With toes and fingers crossed, I will speak at you next week. Peace out...
 
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M LISTENING! ....and so PROUD of you! I know how hard you are working at changing your lifestyle to include healthy choices and I know for a fact that you are well on your way to finding that energetic, care-free person inside of you trying to get out! Good luck Saturday at your "check-in". I'm ready to help you to keep this motivation rocking and rolling. Thanks for your support as well as we both face some of the same challenges. You have been a great inspiration.

C

April 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

YOU DID IT!!! Congratulations on meeting another milestone. The hard work and change in lifestyle is really paying off ~ and it shows. Keep up the good work .

May 2, 2013 at 8:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home