Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Opening day was opening to disaster!!!

Got a little saucy this past week.  Hit my 5% before we needed to hit it. Woohoo!!!  I go girl!  New goal was 5 lbs.  Only one huge obstacle in my way....I wait a year for Opening Day for the Cleveland Indian's.  I buy my tickets in the nosebleed section.  I prepare myself for the temptation of beer and a hot dog.  Nope, a friend won our company club tickets and I went along with the lure of free food.  How many times did I kick myself for my poor choices?  Let's just put it this way, I'm still kicking myself.  After that food debacle, I picked myself up and got back on eating correctly and burning the calories at bootycamp.  Suck it up Princess Buttercup.... you fell for that little voice in your head screaming IT'S JUST ONE HOT DOG, EAT IT!!!!!!" 
 
Looking forward to the next two weeks of good choices and difficult exercise.  Keep up the good work to my fellow Lighten Up losers!!!  Peace Out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry :( Look on the bright side.... You know you can have a bad meal/day and then hop right back on the wagon. You didn't give up, you tried harder! There will be many temptations along the way, but you're proving you can overcome the hiccups.
Already looking forward to more Indians games this year - and to bringing home a tribe winner minus the overindulgence. Everything in moderation.

Your partner in crime

April 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home