Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And the trees and flowers are out of control!

Well it has been a challenge getting through these last couple of weeks. My allergies have been out of control and I am one hot mess again.  Visited with the doctor again and was told my allergies are most likely the cause of my sinus/ear/lung infections.  Okay, I get it, just fix me!!!!!  It's hard to workout sometimes when your nose is dripping everywhere.
 
I went shopping for a pair of pants that actually fit me and I walked out of the store with a pair of slacks two sizes smaller than what I was wearing.  I'm afraid to wear them because what if it was just a cruel joke the store was playing on me and as soon as I put them on they split???? 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home