Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Looks like we made it...... SING WITH ME!

Well I made the cut.  27 of us actually made it through the 3 month cut.  I'm very happy that I did.  I'm motivated to keep on going. Even if it is baby steps, I'm still continuing on.  Three more months of being totally committed to eating and exercise. But my dedication will not end there because this is my journey, my life. 
 
I hit personal goals that were little "woo hoo's" to me.  Fit into two pairs of pants I had never worn.  Fit into my favorite blouse, which I was unable to wear since I don't know when.  To add to my excitement, I won a mountain bike at work which will help with my changing of exercises.  No boredom for me! 
 
Well the weather is quite lovely, I think I'll sign off and go get some fresh air.... peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratualtions! Looking good! :)

May 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home