Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, May 10, 2013

what a week...

Not only was a super busy at work and having to miss workout, but my bootycamp classes were cancelled.  Add more stress, garage lost my car/house keys which made me miss a workout class because I was stuck downtown Cleveland.  Allergies have been out of control. I feel like a walking bundle of slime!  BUT I have started working on my garden and been sweating in the process.  I'm so excited about getting my garden together, it just made up for all the bum luck I've had this week!!!  Looking forward to when I get to harvest my veggies!!!! 
 
Well, nothing new to report.  Just clipping along.  Clothes are feeling a lot looser and I'm really trying not to go out and spend money on clothes because I will just have to buy more when I lose more weight!  Very positive thinking on my part, if I do say so myself. 
 
Well I'm off to attempt to play in the mud for a bit (been raining today).  Peace out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home