Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh what a weekend!

I helped my brother and family clean trash and debris from the banks of the Grand River in canoes on Saturday!!!  I'm not sure where I burned the most calories, from rowing, trying to pry our canoe off rocks or from jumping up and down screaming like a little girl from the silver dollar sized spiders that were attacking me!!!  Total burn... 1,500 calories!  Totally worth every ounce of pain that I endured.  Sunday I was a little achy, but today I feel like I do every other day. 
 
Less than two weeks till the next weigh-in and I'm doing everything I can to get "unstuck". The scale is bouncing up and down between a couple of pounds.  I just want the numbers to bounce DOWN. I swear my body is saying "Hey, I like you just the "weigh" you are!"  And the carb cravings... oy!  I'm switching up my diet to not have any junky breads or pasta or chips whats-so-ever and my body is going into shock.  It's all a little mental game that our brains think is funny.  Well this gal ain't laughing...
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home