Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 22, 2013

The end but not THE END

One more week (okay 5-1/2 days) until the final weigh in.  I'm looking foward to the end of the contest, but by no means is this the end of my journey.  Life goes on, the journey goes on.  I'm in this to be healthy.  It is not going to be easy, I know this already.  I have a great support system.  I have those who do not support me, but I know now how to avoid their actions.  We can cheat, but not cheat every day.  Exercise as much as possible.  Drink water until I float away. 
 
This past week had been a super week for me.  Community Day at work got me my 15,000 steps in the morning.  Woooo hoooo.  I did a lot of cleaning and moving of junk.  Worked up sweat that I didn't know I could work up!  It was all for a great cause and it helped with my exercise for the week. 
 
I will write before the end of the week just to say goodbye.... peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home