Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

big disappointment

I feel like a complete failure.  I have been working twice as hard this month at working out and changing up my routine.  Eating properly.  At this weigh in I gained.  I can contribute it to stress, hot weather water retention, muscle gain.  Whatever it was, I just am so depressed.  One more month of the contest and I have to do something to get back on track.  I know I am not going to win a prize, but I want to be a winner in my own eyes.  I want to hit my goal weight that I set for the contest.  If I don't, that's fine because I'm going to continue on this journey until I hit my ultimate goal. 

Back to working out and eating right....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home