Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

My craziness is worth it!

Drum roll please...brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr...I'm down 3.8 lbs. Hit my goal.  Boom!  New goal set.  Two months of the contest left.  Once it is over I can continue with this journey WITHOUT making myself and everyone around me crazy! 
 
Having a plateau is not fun!  I'm reading book after book regarding diet and exercise and how to get through this.  I know every body is different, but come on already!!!  I keep telling myself, "Self, this is the month you are going to kick butt and take names!"  Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with my slow progress, but with all of my effort, I want to see MORE!!!! 
 
At least the weather is getting nicer and I can take a slow morning walk before work so I can get my metabolism stepping up a bit.  Still going to my 4x a week bootycamp and 1 day of cardio.  I need to start attempting to train for my first 5k of the year.  Haven't picked out a race yet, I need to find the perfect one.  More than likely will be Friday Night Lights in Mentor.  That way I can have my brother and my nieces run with me. 
 
Well, here's so a productive week... peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home