Blogs > Lighten Up With Patricia

47-year-old Patricia Warnock of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, June 21, 2013

vacation

So I went on a little vacation to Bawston and then to Cape Cod.... I ate seafood until I couldn't stand it anymore!!!  I rode my bike from Cambridge to Boston Commons and it was fabulous. A year ago I never would have been able to ride my bike for 4+ hours without passing out.  Best exercise ever.  The Cape was gorgeous.  Great time with brothers family. Loved seeing my oldest niece and her boyfriend.  xoxoxo

Now it is back to reality.  I got home and my fitbit flex arrived. This is the best monitoring device EVER!!!  I can't wait to track my sleep schedule. 

Well I'm off to get my house fit... I'm not the only one that needs worked on!!!!  Peace out...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home